SBC have teamed up with football tipster expert – Jon Roberts to offer the exclusive Asian Handicap tipping service – AH EDGE
Easy To Follow, Profitable Football Tips
The AH Edge service is quickly becoming one of the most popular football tipping services thanks to its record of success, affordability and ease of following.
Here are the key facts to be aware of:
- Live performance so far this season of 6.47% ROI from 481 tips;
- Historical record pre August 2016 of 8.59% ROI from 1315 tips;
- Tips supplied by recommended football expert, Jon Roberts;
- Great value betting markets – very easy to get your bets on at advised odds;
- Ideal for those of you impacted by horse racing betting restrictions and closures;
- Fair odds settlement policy and consistent 8am supply of tips via email;
The Expert Behind The Service
The AH Edge service features expert Asian Handicap tips from football betting guru – Jon Roberts.
Jon is the brains behind the renowned Football Advisor service, which since May 2014 has made 356 Points Profit at 11% ROI (over 2500 tips) from a multitude of football tips covering several markets such as 1X2, Asian Handicaps, Accumulators & Antepost Bets.
The AH Edge service is focusing solely on Jon’s very own private and personal Asian Handicap tips, which made a 8.59% ROI from 1315 bets between May 2014 and May 2016.
Since its ‘live’ launch in August 2016, the AH Edge service has made a profit of 31.13 points from 481 bets – all at a ROI of 6.47% to more than match that performance level.
AH Edge – Jon’s Personal Betting Record
We first launched AH Edge based on the strong performance that Jon Roberts has achieved historically from his Asian Handicap betting.
First of all, here are the results stats from Jon’s personal AH betting record between May 2014 to May 2016.
Each calendar year made a positive ROI and ROC with the long-term stats showcasing a 113 point profit at 8.59% ROI from 1315 bets.
The odds quoted for these bets are based on the average prices from a group of 10/15 bookmakers available on Oddsportal, such as Bet365, Ladbrokes, Pinnacle, VCBet & William Hill.
Jon’s Proofed Asian Handicap Performance
Jon has also been running his successful Football Advisor service since August 2014, during which time he has advised and proofed a series of Asian Handicap tips.
SBC independently reviewed Football Advisor back in May 2016 and highlighted his Asian Handicap tips, which if followed on their own, had a 56 point profit at 7% ROI from 621 bets. The table below is taken from the review first published in SBC Magazine Issue 97:
Although these bets remain separate to those advised via AH Edge – this table does go to show how strong his record is in the Asian Handicap markets with a 7% ROI dating back to 2014.
AH Edge Live Performance Since August 2016
Given the success from both Jon’s personal betting and those Asian Handicap bets he advised via his Football Advisor service, we set-up the AH Edge service in August 2016.
Initially offered with a simple £10 a month fee and a full refund guarantee if the service did not make a profit within its first 3 months, the results to date have been very encouraging.
So far there have been 481 bets with a 31.13 points profit at 6.47% ROI.
To the advocated 60 point betting bank, this equates to 51.83% ROC.
As of the 14th May 2017, here are the live results so far in detail:
Given the results so far during the 2016/17 season, AH Edge is quickly becoming a must-have tipping service for many SBC members betting portfolios!
Why Asian Handicap Betting?
Asian Handicap (AH) betting is extremely popular for a series of reasons…
- Great Value Markets: Due to the amount of money traded in AH markets, the bookies work to very small profit margins – ensuring you get great value and competitive odds. Perfect for shrewd punters.
- No Restrictions or Closures: Most major AH bookmakers & exchanges (Such as Matchbook, Pinnacle, SBOBet) will not close or restrict your betting account if winning money. Ideal for those of you closed down betting on sports like Horse Racing or those of you looking to diversify what you bet on.
- Potential for Strong Return on Capital: The vast majority of AH bets are at short odds, which allows for smaller betting banks and in turn, a greater potential for Return on Capital (ROC).
- Easy To Get Your Bets On: Unlike other markets such as Horse Racing, a tipster like AH Edge will not impact the betting market, ensuring you don’t have to chase the best odds.
- Short Losing Runs: All tipsters, no matter who they are suffer losing runs, but due to the high strike-rate, any losing runs betting on Asian Handicaps are generally shorter and less dramatic. Ideal for those of you who are particularly risk-averse!
Fair Odds Policy
It is vitally important for any football service to offer a fair policy on how they advise the odds quoted for any football tips put forward.
For AH Edge, we have developed a very simple and effective approach and quote odds for each tip from a panel of bookmakers as follows:
Best Bookie Odds: – We quote the best price as put forward by a panel of bookmakers and exchanges including: 188bet, Bet365, Ladbrokes, Matchbook*, Pinnacle Sports, SBOBet, Victor Chandler & William Hill.
*1.15% commission will be deducted off Matchbook’s quoted odds.
All told, we feel this approach helps to ensure that you can obtain the advised odds supplied and quoted.
Bets are supplied via email each morning at around 8am.
BONUS – Free Tips From Second ‘Short-Priced’ Football System
As a special bonus, subscribers to AH Edge also receive tips from a second system that Jon developed, based around short-priced football tips.
The goal of this system is bank growth as with a 83% strike-rate at average odds of 1.25, it offers huge potential especially for those interested in compounding
Here is the record for this system dating back to 2011:
All of these short-priced tips are emailed out to subscribers of AH Edge as part of a special bonus offering.
Download A Detailed Results Spreadsheet (link opens up Excel spreadsheet).
Secure Your Membership Space Now
We are no longer accepting new members for the remainder of the 2016/17 season. Details on how you can subscribe for the 2017/18 season will appear here in the future, when SBC members will also be notified by email.