This week at Glorious Goodwood, we have enjoyed some quite amazing success with a really simple horse racing strategy, that has made 29 pts profit at SP in the first 3 days of action.
Winners to date have included the likes of Hurricane Higgins and Sir Graham Wade at 14/1 alongside the 12/1 shot, Landaman, who won the very first race of the week.
So with 2 further days of Glorious Goodwood to come and a few more ‘qualifying bets’ at big prices, I wanted to share with you exactly how this racing strategy works, in the hope of landing at least one more big winner before the festival is over!
The Simple Racing Strategy…Unveiled
Each month in the Secret Betting Club Magazine, our resident expert Scott Armstrong shares one betting racing strategy he thinks is worth following in coming weeks.
Often this is for one of the big upcoming feature race meetings and in the very latest Issue, he put forward this winning Goodwood strategy:
“Trainer Mark Johnston has a wonderful record at Goodwood and it could pay to follow a certain band of his runners over the festival.
Johnston has run 121 three to five-year old horses over the middle to longer distances of 1m to 1m 6f across the last five years with 19 winners, a strike rate of 16% and level stakes profit to £1 level stakes of £70.20″
He wasnt wrong about this racing strategy having a wonderful record as following it to the letter during the first 3 days of Goodwood has seen 14 qualifying bets, 3 winners, 3 placed bets at big odds and 8 losers.
Backing each bet so far to win at Goodwood would have made you a £290 profit at £10 stakes to SP. If taking Betfair SP, this would rise to £390.30 at £10 stakes after deducting 5% commission).
- Tuesday @ 2.00 – Landaman won at 12/1 SP (13.67 Betfair SP)
- Wednesday @ 2.00 – Hurricane Higgins won at 14/1 SP (19.0 BF SP)
- Wednesday @ 3.45 – Sir Graham Wade won at 14/1 SP (20.0 BF SP)
- Thursday @ 2.15 – Fennell Bay 4th at 16/1 SP
- Thursday @ 2.15 – Switzerland 2nd at 25/1 SP
- Thursday @ 5.25 - Assizes 2nd at 7/1 SP
Strategy Qualifiers For The Next Few Days
At the time of writing, there are still 2 days of action remaining at Glorious Goodwood and a few more qualifying bets as per the strategy. Hopefully we can add to the excellent performance seen in the first 3 days!
You can quickly and easily search for all Mark Johnston runners by using the racingpost.com. Although to help you we have done this for you, with the qualifying bets in the next few days as follows:
- 3.10 – Fulbright.
- 3.10 – Bannock
- 5.40 – Landaman
More Racing Strategies, Systems & Tipster Reviews
The above strategy from our in house expert Scott, is just one of the many ways we can help you make money betting on horse racing with a Secret Betting Club membership.
Alongside this, we also…
- Review and report back on over 20 of the world’s best racing tipsters each month to help you find the best, most genuine experts to follow.
- Provide a stack of racing systems and strategies for free to all members such as the ’4 Pronged Attack System’, which has made over £15,000.00 at £50 stakes since May 2010.
- Share with all new members our ‘Professional Gambler Blueprint’ – over 100 pages of expert betting advice and guidance to make betting profitable for you.
Sign-up for a risk-free membership and get started making money betting today.