In this article, the analysts at the Secret Betting Club delve into the stats to unearth the top five Grand National 2012 tips for finding a winner in the big race.
In Part four of our Top Five Grand National 2012 Tips series, we looked at the importance of jockey & trainer trends In this article, we bring everything together
For more top Grand National 2012 tips including bets from expert tipsters, make sure you check out the FREE SBC Grand National 2012 tips package.
Grand National 2012 Tip #5: Top Tips
We’ve covered a number of variables in this series, now it’s time to bring it all together.
As a recap, here are our important findings:
- Age: 9 & 10 year olds perform best.
- Odds: The front twelve in the betting market have an edge.
- Weight: Be wary of horses the top five or bottom ten weights rank.
- Jockey/ Trainer: Ruby Walsh riding is a big tick in the box for your selection. Timmy Murphy, AP McCoy, P Carberry, Barry Geraghy and Ruby Walsh all have fine national records.
There are no horses that meet all these criteria, but what we can do is give a point to each time one of the criteria is met. We expanded the odds to include the top 15 to account for late withdrawals. This means that we don’t discount any strong contenders just because they run against a negative statistic like being 11 years old.
Awarding points in this way, we get the following shortlists:
All horses with three stars:
- Chicago grey.
- West End Rocker.
- Cappa Bleu.
- Arbor Supreme.
Horses with four stars:
- Synchronised (15/2 ew, 5 Places, 888 Sport)
- On His Own (16/1, 5 places Blue Square)
- Sunnyhillboy (20/1, 5 places various bookmakers)
In our Grand National 2012 tips pack: http://www.grand-national-tips-2012.com we also award points for any horse given a positive write up by the two featured racing experts Scott Armstrong and PCB. Doing so we get a more refined short list of five star horses.
To get this full Five Star list, get your Grand National Tips pack today.
For the record, we’ll be putting some money on ‘On His Own’ at 16/1 with Blue Square paying out 5 places with some exposure to the other five star tips.
If you want more tips like this, including bets that expert tipsters are following, make sure you download our FREE Grand National 2012 Tips Pack. This pack will also highlight all the horses currently meeting the criteria for the top five tips.
Our expert Grand National 2012 Tips Profit Pack is out now. .
Grand National 2012 Tips Series:
- Part 1: The Right Age.
- Part 2: Focus On Favourites.
- Part 3: The Right Weight.
- Part 4: Jockey & Trainer Trends.